- Masks for all staff and customers aged 12 & over are mandatory, unless otherwise exempt.
- It is a requirement of entry to check in using the government QR code provided, as well as to show proof of receiving both doses of your covid-19 vaccination. Failure to do so, will result in being refused entry to the store.
- There is a limit of 1 customer per 4sqm allowed in store, so please be patient with us, as staff may require you to wait outside whilst we serve those already in store.
- Please be kind, our staff are just doing their jobs. Anyone who becomes aggressive or abusive towards our staff for having to enforce these rules will be asked to leave and should the matter escalate the police will be called.
- If you are not yet fully vaccinated, we will still be able to continue serving you online. If your school is not yet online, follow the steps on the shop page of our website to place your order via email instead.
Moorebank Uniforms & Embroidery or MUE as we affectionately call it, is a family owned business that has been operating in Australia and supporting local communities since 1972.
At MUE we design, develop and produce customized apparel and accessories for school, sporting, corporate and work wear markets. With close to fifty years experience in designing, developing and producing custom garments for our clients, we pride ourselves on our reputation for quality.
We strive to build strong relationships with each of our clients to ensure that their uniform, sporting, corporate or work wear needs are met. At MUE we aren’t just about uniforms, we are also about supporting our local communities because in business we believe it is important to support the community that supports you!
That’s why we work in partnership with our schools to help facilitate student assistance programs that not only benefit the school but the school community as well. We have stores in Moorebank, Liverpool, Panania and Yagoona as well as several shops onsite at various schools we work with, as well as our online store to ensure that we have maximum accessibility for families.